- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We have access only to information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use information you send us to respond to you regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request (for example, for information). Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email in the future to tell you about new products or services, or changes to this policy.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We do our best to keep your information secure to prevent any unauthorized access to data you send us. We do not collect credit card information at this site. If you submit information to us, only those who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to it. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
This website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.